Old November 11th 19, 06:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D.W. Feather Clive D.W. Feather is offline

Default Heathrow Express slashes fares (so it says!)

In article , John Levine
writes
San Francisco: always been going somewhere that needs a car, though I
have used the San Jose trams (and once acted as conductor on one).

Never took BART into the city? Works great.

I've used BART many times in the past. But every time I've flown to SFO
since BART reached the airport, I've been going to somewhere like San
Jose or Santa Cruz.

DFW: rented a car because it's nowhere near D or FW with no public
transport I can find.

There's now a tram that runs into Dallas, fine if you're going where
it goes. Otherwise you need a car.

D != FW

--
Clive D.W. Feather