Old November 11th 19, 09:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D.W. Feather Clive D.W. Feather is offline

Default Heathrow Express slashes fares (so it says!)

In article , Graeme Wall
writes
Vienna: caught the CAT train then the U-bahn to the hotel. No problem.
Possibly CAT is overpriced but it went to the right place and I could
buy a ticket right in the terminal.

You can buy a ticket for the S-Bahn at the terminal too. As we'd just
missed a CAT train we actually got to Mitte earlier than if we'd paid
the extra.

Quite possibly. But I couldn't be bothered to search out options.

--
Clive D.W. Feather