Old November 14th 19, 06:45 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Default Northumberland Park station

On 07/11/2019 08:07, Basil Jet wrote:

I had my first look at the rebuilt station last night. The west side has
a massive ramp connecting the footbridge to the street, ideal for a
football crowd. However, there is a lift from the new footbridge to the
island platform, as well as two steepish staircases, neither of which
would be very safe for a crowd... one of the staircases is marked as out
of use during stadium events, but it's not obvious why one staircase is
dangerous and the other is not, in fact having both open should be safer.

Will it be totally blocked off or will it be available for arriving
passengers to use?

--
Tciao for Now!

John.