Old November 23rd 19, 04:56 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@nowhere.co.uk is offline

Default Jobsworth driver

On Sat, 23 Nov 2019 12:56:34 +0000
Graeme Wall wrote:
On 23/11/2019 12:29, wrote:
On Fri, 22 Nov 2019 17:39:52 +0000
Graeme Wall wrote:
On 22/11/2019 16:52,
wrote:
On Fri, 22 Nov 2019 14:18:51 +0000
Graeme Wall wrote:
On 22/11/2019 12:49,
wrote:
On Thu, 21 Nov 2019 18:47:05 +0000
MikeS wrote:
On 21/11/2019 14:36,
wrote:

Luckily ****s like him seem
to be rarer these days.

Apparently you don't use Waterloo very often.

Not for years. But given the SWR drivers are planning to go on strike for

a month soon I can't say it surprises me to find out they're a bunch of
tits
as well.

Do keep up, it's the guards that are striking.

Will any of the drivers cross the picket line and run the trains OPO? I

think

we know the answer to that.

They can't operate the trains OPO because the equipment to do so is not
fitted to the trains or the stations.

Really? So where do the guards close the doors from? Last time I looked it

was
the drivers cab at the other end or in the middle and I find it hard to

believe
the new class 707s don't have it installed by default as they're just a DC

only
700.

What bit of "or the stations" are you having trouble with?

So you admit it is fitted to the trains then?