Old November 24th 19, 09:49 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Anna Noyd-Dryver Anna Noyd-Dryver is offline

Default Jobsworth driver

wrote:
On Sat, 23 Nov 2019 17:50:07 -0000 (UTC)
Anna Noyd-Dryver wrote:
wrote:
So they run that 1 type of train. Better than no type of train in service.

30 units out of a fleet of 400 to cover the entirety of SWR *ROTFL*

So no trains at all is a better option is it? I suspect a lot of the
commuters might disagree.

Are they even cleared for routes other than the ones they currently operate
on? (No I can't be bothered to wade through

Who cares? They can operate on the routes they ARE cleared for. Whats the
problem?

SWR drivers are not trained on DOO, they don't have an agreement for DOO,
the stations haven't been risk assessed for DOO.

To sort all that out will take way longer than a month, and trying to force
a DOO agreement on the drivers may result in them deciding to strike too.

Anna Noyd-Dryver