Old November 28th 19, 06:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Heathrow Express slashes fares (so it says!)

In message , at 17:38:20 on Thu, 28 Nov
2019, tim... remarked:

Because it was my third or fourth trip to the City, I used public
transport to get to get from the airport to their meeting in Prague. I
know the RIR policy would be "you must be mad - we'll order you a limo".

ISTR Prague Airport being a pretty awkward PT transfer even for the
intrepid traveller

I don't think the metro to the airport has happened yet. One of the
issues with the shuttle bus to the metro railhead was the difficulty of
understanding whether that bus needed a ticket, and where you should pay
for it.