Old November 28th 19, 10:56 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Recliner[_4_] Recliner[_4_] is offline

Default Paul Corfield

James Heaton wrote:

"Recliner" wrote in message
Robin9 wrote:

Yes this is very sad, particularly at a fairly young age. I was
wondering
why he no longer posted in this forum.

I think he dropped out if here before the illness. I think he may still
have been active elsewhere till about five months ago.

Does anyone know his age? I couldn't locate him on LinkedIn.

I found him on twitter after reading this thread. Sounds like a rough final
few months.

From some mentions of how old he was when certain songs came out in other
tweets, I would estimate he was born in 1964.

Ah, a bit younger than I'd have guessed. Very sad.