Old December 4th 19, 04:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rail
tim... tim... is offline

Default Reading Is Now On The Tube Map

"Recliner" wrote in message
On Wed, 4 Dec 2019 11:47:19 +0000, Roland Perry
wrote:

https://londonist.com/london/transpo...-map-december-
2019-crossrail-elizabeth-line-reading

Apologies to those who don't regard TfL Reading services as "The Tube".

That must be the most geographically confusing part of the map ever! A
tourist might well think that Reading was a mere stroll from Northolt.

Anyway, that's a reminder for me to try out my Freedom pass on the new
route in about 10 days.

even though I know that it's supposed to be valid

The freedom pass travel map doesn't appear to be updated to include it

tiom