Old December 5th 19, 02:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default detailed bus timetables

On 04/12/2019 19:02, tim... wrote:

I have a friend who come from a medium size regional European city

Like most cities urban bus route runs once every 10-15 minutes so that
all the information that's at the stop (plus first and last bust times)

but on one occasion I found myself at a stop where the bus ran once per
hour

and that's all the information that the sign at the stop gave me

Did it give the first and last times?

--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
Oasis - 2000 - Standing On The Shoulders Of Giants