Old December 5th 19, 09:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
tim... tim... is offline

Default detailed bus timetables

"Basil Jet" wrote in message
On 04/12/2019 19:02, tim... wrote:

I have a friend who come from a medium size regional European city

Like most cities urban bus route runs once every 10-15 minutes so that
all the information that's at the stop (plus first and last bust times)

but on one occasion I found myself at a stop where the bus ran once per
hour

and that's all the information that the sign at the stop gave me

Did it give the first and last times?

It did

but they were significantly different in terms of minuses past the hour so
it wasn't possible to infer an XX past every hour from the first bus

tim

--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
Oasis - 2000 - Standing On The Shoulders Of Giants