Old December 11th 19, 10:06 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
London calling London calling is offline

Default Paul Corfield

On Sun, 1 Dec 2019 21:25:15 -0000 (UTC), Recliner
wrote:

While I can't currently cite any postings, my recollection is that there
was change to "this wouldn't have happened on my watch" at some point.

My memory is that he was pushed out of TfL a few years ago, and didn't get
another job. Perhaps he did some consulting, but I don't recall his ever
mentioning any such work.

I knew Paul at the time (I very regretably lost touch with him in the
past couple of years).

He took VS from LUL when they were cutting down. He stated to me that
he was comfortable enough with his fairly frugal lifestyle that he
could continue for many years.

Other than blogs (London Reunited) and his postings (which he wouldn't
have been paid for) I don't believe he did any paid work.