Old December 13th 19, 08:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D.W. Feather Clive D.W. Feather is offline

Default Latest Heathrow master plan

In article , writes
Aww, poor things, a whole 30 mins. They should try the 1+ hour jams I had to
endure on the north circular when I commuted by car. And that was 5 years ago,
probably worse now. Also how exactly do you get a 30 min jam in the few miles
that this bypass is avoiding from a tiny town like Huntingdon when its already
all dual carraigeway?

More cars in than can get out.

How do you get a 30 minute jam from just Godmanchester and St. Ives? The
traffic from Huntingdon will now, if it's got any sense, be using the
new road rather than going over the B1044 bridge.

--
Clive D.W. Feather