Old December 15th 19, 01:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D.W. Feather Clive D.W. Feather is offline

Default Latest Heathrow master plan

In article , Basil Jet
writes
On 15/12/2019 09:59, wrote:
I doubt many people use the A1 for long distance travel in the south or

midlands
as there are too many roundabouts,

I think the A1/A1M has two or three roundabouts between the London
boundary and Northumberland.

Off the top of my head the only one I can think of is the Black Cat.

Google Maps says that, after the A411 in Borehamwood, there are two at
Biggleswade, one at Sandy, the Black Cat, then the A1167 at Scremerston.

--
Clive D.W. Feather