Old January 6th 20, 09:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default no circle line today

On 06/01/2020 20:35, MissRiaElaine wrote:
On 06/01/2020 19:49, Graeme Wall wrote:
On 06/01/2020 18:57, Peter Able wrote:

Not complete circles then?Â* I guess that things are so much better now.

I regularly escort a disabled wife from Baker Street to South
Kensington, she is so grateful that nowadays she has to get out, get
on and sometimes use the steep footbridge at Edgware Road.

Circle Line.Â* Huh!

Go the other way round?

It doesn't go the other way round, that's the point. You'd end up in
Hammersmith.

From Baker street you can still get to South Ken without changing
because it does go the other way round.

--