Old January 7th 20, 12:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london
MissRiaElaine MissRiaElaine is offline

Default no circle line today

On 06/01/2020 23:51, Recliner wrote:
MissRiaElaine wrote:
On 06/01/2020 21:44, Graeme Wall wrote:

From Baker street you can still get to South Ken without changing
because it does go the other way round.

Yes, but it's the long way round. It's a lot quicker to go
anti-clockwise between those two places than the other way. Or at least
it was.

The quickest way, and probably the one with the least non-avoidable

stairs,
would be via Green Park.

Yes, but I think the OP wanted to avoid changing altogether. I know from
experience the difficulties involved in assisting a disabled person,
particularly one in a wheelchair, to travel on the Underground.

--
Ria in Aberdeen