Old January 27th 20, 05:15 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Jeremy Double Jeremy Double is offline

Default St Pancras departures shown in KGX

Clive D.W. Feather wrote:
In article , Recliner
writes
Apologies if this is old news, but I noticed yesterday that the Kings
Cross departures board now shows ECML Thameslink departures from St
Pancras:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/reclin...in/dateposted-
friend/lightbox/

I first noticed that on 28th March last year. I don't think I'd been to
King's Cross for a few months before that.

I can't recall other instances of UK rail stations also showing
departures from other, adjacent stations, but perhaps there are some
that I'm not aware of.

I have memories that whichever of Wigan and Warrington has the stations
very close to each other did it when I was there, many many years ago.

The Warrington stations (Bank Quay and Central) are not very close, about
10 to 15 minutes walk apart across the town centre. The Wigan stations are
about a couple of hundred yards distant.

--
Jeremy Double