Old February 2nd 20, 03:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Dirty air killing 25x as many as car crashes

In message , at 11:44:25 on Sun, 2 Feb
2020, Marland remarked:
Roland Perry wrote:

What's your issue with domestic wood-burning. Pollution or CO2. I have a
wood-burner, but don't consume anything other than waste wood that I'd
otherwise take to the tip, and then they'd chip it and burn it... The
stove sees to consume any smoke that less sophisticated grates might
generate.

JOI what is the source of your waste wood,

It's partly a big pile of old fences inherited (as a pile) from the
previous owner. And partly DIY wood offcuts I've been carting around for
years and have finally decided I'm never going to have a use for.