Old February 3rd 20, 08:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default Tunnels from Willesden Junction to Hackney and Wimbledon

On 03/02/2020 05:31, Basil Jet wrote:
On 03/02/2020 03:45, Marland wrote:
Basil Jet wrote:
On 02/02/2020 14:47, Recliner wrote:
One of London's other underground tunnel networks:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/technology-51315970/inside-the-hidden-power-tunnels-of-london

I presume the rail beneath the roof is for a schwebebahn like they have
in the power tunnel from Elstree to St Johns Wood.

Would not be surprised if some of the footage was taken from the
vehicle as
remote controlled inspection by cameraÂ* is what it has been installed
for.

Ah. There's a difference between a schwebebahn that can transport a
camera and a schwebebahn that can transport a man. I wonder.

Size

--
Graeme Wall
This account not read.