Old February 28th 20, 05:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@nowhere.co.uk is offline

Default Heathrow expansion plans "illegal"

On Fri, 28 Feb 2020 13:42:50 +0100
Jarle Hammen Knudsen wrote:
On Fri, 28 Feb 2020 12:31:26 +0000, Recliner
wrote:

On Fri, 28 Feb 2020 13:29:32 +0100, Jarle Hammen Knudsen
wrote:

On Fri, 28 Feb 2020 12:22:06 +0000, Recliner
wrote:

As far as I'm aware, other news servers continue to carry it, though
it's possible that all the drugs spam caused it to be dropped from
some other servers, too.

I was getting a lot of spam for a period, but now there is none. I
presume my server individual.net took action.

(Which reminds me to pay up for another year.)

No, the spam all came from Gmail accounts, posting via Google Groups.
It stopped instantly when Google Groups dropped it. Other servers
didn't have to do anything.

When did they drop it?

I did send in a spam report to individual.net on 28 Aug 2018, and they
responded the same day saying they would check. I don't remember how
soon after the spam stopped.

I'm surprised Google did anything. I'd assumed that their news server had
long been lost at the back of some massive server room and virtually forgotten
about in Mountain View.