Old February 29th 20, 06:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Heathrow expansion plans "illegal"

In message , at 16:09:05 on Sat, 29 Feb
2020, Recliner remarked:

I've flown the LON-MAD-S America route and 90% of the passengers on the long
haul part are Spanish Speaking.

Which routes have you flown? Several major South American cities do have
direct London flights, so not many Brits would take the MAD indirect route
unless it was a lot cheaper .

I've flown UK-AMS-USA several times, when not only was the fare a couple
of hundred pounds cheaper per person (adds up, if four of you) but the
time we needed to leave home to get to the departure airport and to
check in was later.