Old March 7th 20, 12:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@nowhere.co.uk is offline

Default Heathrow expansion plans "illegal"

On Fri, 6 Mar 2020 16:53:09 +0000
MissRiaElaine wrote:
On 05/03/2020 16:44, wrote:

Yet another long haul? Your carbon bootprint must be coming along nicely I
imagine.

My other half and I will probably be going to the States later this year
to visit friends. I *would* row the Atlantic, but I'm a bit out of
practice and I suspect I'd lose puff before I got out of sight of the land.

Or alternatively don't go. They can't be close friends if they cleared off
to live 4000 miles away.