Old March 10th 20, 10:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_4_] Recliner[_4_] is offline

Default Heathrow expansion plans "illegal"

wrote:
On Mon, 9 Mar 2020 19:14:21 -0000 (UTC)
Billy No Mates wrote:
wrote:
On Mon, 9 Mar 2020 12:50:21 -0000 (UTC)
Billy No Mates wrote:
wrote:
Have you forgotten already?

So it would seem. Do enlighten me.

It was almost two years ago, so no doubt your memory has faded:

Thats nice. I'll ask again - when did I say I didn't visit pubs? In fact its
pretty clear in that post that I do and FWIW I generally have a coffee.

Just in case your senile old brain doesn't realise, its not 1970 anymore,

pubs
serve non alcoholic drinks and many also serve food. So toddle off and find
the post where I said I never enter pubs or be a big boy and admit you've had

yet another of your many senior moments.

Read that thread again: you obviously seldom visit a pub.

I was in one the w/e before last having lunch and I have better things to do
that re-read a thread from 2 years ago in order to prove that you're even more
of a plank than I already thought.

You mean, because it proved you were lying?

I can imagine your knitting circle gathering in the pub for their coffee
mornings, followed by lunch. Yeah, right.