Old March 11th 20, 07:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Sammi Gray-Jones Sammi Gray-Jones is offline

Default Heathrow expansion plans "illegal"

On 10/03/2020 19:00, MissRiaElaine wrote:
snip
I am not a great "typer" and this is an awkward way of communicating for
me. I am a talker and could spend hours on the phone (and frequently do..!)

As am I, we frequently have to set a timer so that we don't go over the
60 minutes, then hang up and redial. It has be known for us to it three
timea in one conversation.