Old March 20th 20, 04:58 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,uk.politics.misc
[email protected] boltar@nowhere.co.uk is offline

Default Tube partially shut due to Kung Flu

On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 16:39:32 +0000
MissRiaElaine wrote:
On 20/03/2020 16:31, wrote:

They won't , 80% have very mild or no symptoms which means they can stay at
work or at least work from home.

I used to be a bus driver. Not exactly the easiest job to do from home.

Yes, I did point out that most people can't work from home but given most
people won't get particularly ill if at all then its not a problem. I've gone
into work feeling half dead plenty of times because frankly its nicer being
with office colleagues than spending a few days staring at 4 walls watching
cash in the attic.