Old April 19th 20, 09:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Free travel on London busses

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 04:07:36PM -0000, Recliner wrote:

I don't think there are many would-be paying punters at the moment, so it
hardly matters if their fares are collected or not.

20% of normal numbers, as of a week and a bit ago.

12% on provincial buses, 5% on rail, according to
https://www.cityam.com/coronavirus-r...-restrictions/

--
David Cantrell | A machine for turning tea into grumpiness

Eye have a spelling chequer / It came with my pea sea
It planely marques four my revue / Miss Steaks eye kin knot sea.
Eye strike a quay and type a word / And weight for it to say
Weather eye am wrong oar write / It shows me strait a weigh.