Old May 9th 20, 04:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_4_] Recliner[_4_] is offline

Default Nice empty tube

wrote:
On Sat, 9 May 2020 11:53:10 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
Graeme Wall wrote:
On 09/05/2020 11:51, wrote:
On Sat, 9 May 2020 10:18:50 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
Some, like Raab and Hancock, are simply over-promoted, but might grow into
the job; others, like Patel and Williamson, shouldn't be in the Cabinet at

Patel shouldn't even be an MP, never mind home secretary with her

temperament
and lack of ability.

She fulfills the basic requirements for the post, she's no threat to Boris.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/b...ontrol-of-the-
cockpit-25t0tw7ck?shareToken=6b18d3fb6b6d01ff91914c0ed6fb7 92e

He's spot on.

"It’s time to ask whether Boris Johnson is up to the job"

I think we all know the answer to that. He's not quite as bad as Theresa May
but he's no Churchill as some more deluded journos liked to portray him.

The main such journo being one Boris Johnson.

He's
not even a John Major - at least the latter knew his own mind even if most
decisions he made were usually wrong.