Old May 9th 20, 04:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
michael adams[_6_] michael adams[_6_] is offline

Default Nice empty tube

wrote in message ...
On Fri, 8 May 2020 19:27:00 +0100
"michael adams" wrote:

That's all very interesting I'm sure. However I was merely pointing out that
whether or not the carriages were nice and empty as they were in your case,
would presumably depend on the time of day your journey was made. So that
without any such information, your otherwise helpful suggestion that others
might care to follow your example, is of very little use I'm afraid.

I went into town about 12.30 and came back around 2.30. At one point I
literally had an entire piccadilly line train to myself apart from the driver.
It was quite bizarre.

Thanks. Although with everything closed, presumably, it would probably
be quite frustrating walking around with nowhere to go except maybe
the odd supermarket. Maybe Sainsburys on TCR or Tesco in Googe St
frinstance.

michael adams