Old May 14th 20, 08:49 AM posted to uk.transport.london
tim... tim... is offline

Default Bus Frequency

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
In message , at 15:32:02 on Wed, 13 May 2020,
Recliner remarked:

Went shopping on the bus today

and frequencies are definitely down from the last time I reported on
this

all the 10 minute frequency busses past my house are now every 15
minutes

I'm sure it wasn't like that 2-3 weeks ago

Yes, I've just checked the on-line timetable for my local bus, and the
normally 12-15 mins service is now a 20 min service. Not that many people
are using them.

Mine is stubbornly sticking to one every two hours.

well that's what you get for living in rural utopia

It's why I moved back (to urbanisation)

tim