Old May 19th 20, 09:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MissRiaElaine MissRiaElaine is offline

Default Coronavirus: TfL reveals 20 busiest Tube and train stations 'toavoid'

On 19/05/2020 16:55, Basil Jet wrote:
On 19/05/2020 15:50, Sammi Gray-Jones wrote:
On 19/05/2020 15:13, Recliner wrote:
So what purpose do you think the masks worn by the public are meant to
serve?

They are a placebo, pure and simple, there to *make* the wearer think
that they are safer.

Of course masks make you safer. A mask over your mouth and nose isn't
going to save you if you are a nurse with people coofing into your
eyeball all day long, but if I'm in a supermarket and a virus floats
along and lands on my mask instead of my lips, it saved me and my family
from dying.

We give up. You carry on believing that. We're following the advice
given to us by a medical professional who we know and trust. You follow
what the media says and may your God go with you.

--
Ria in Aberdeen