Old June 3rd 20, 05:17 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Anna Noyd-Dryver Anna Noyd-Dryver is offline

Default New boarding on London's buses

Sam Wilson wrote:
Anna Noyd-Dryver wrote:
wrote:
On Tue, 2 Jun 2020 23:08:30 -0000 (UTC)
Anna Noyd-Dryver wrote:
MissRiaElaine wrote:
At the end of the day it boils down to the simple fact that people are
not going to sit back and put up with lockdown indefinitely. Sooner or
later, people will say enough is enough.

My other half needs new shoes. The high street still looks like Sunday
in the sixties, will she have to go barefoot before she can get any..?

Surely shoes are available to purchase online?

Buying shoes without trying them on first? Really?

I would expect any online shoe retailer to have a system for sending back
things which don't fit, just as online and catalogue retailers of other
clothing items do.

Anyone else seen adverts from Pearlfeet? They have attractive shoes, a
deeply misleading size chart and suggest that if you want to return
something it’ll be to China at your own cost. I have yet to point out to
them at that that’s not a legal way to deal with the customer in the UK.

Maybe I should have added the word 'reputable'

Anna Noyd-Dryver