Old June 5th 20, 09:24 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] martin.coffee@round-midnight.org.uk is offline

Default New Freedom pass peak hour restriction

On 05/06/2020 00:21, Recliner wrote:
wrote:
On 04/06/2020 23:35, Bevan Price wrote:
On 04/06/2020 18:54, wrote:
On 04/06/2020 18:31, MissRiaElaine wrote:
On 04/06/2020 17:42,
wrote:

I also just heard that masks will be mandatory on all public
transport from 15 June.

Where..? Just London or nationwide..?

If they try it here that's our custom they'll lose.

Johnson and Cummings only run England so it's only there so far but I
suspect the other countries will follow their lead.

Haven't you got those names in the wrong order ? To me, it sometimes
seems as if "C" pulls the strings and "B" opens his mouth.

Since that was debatable I decided to put the nominal leader first.

I'm not sure who now has the role of leaking to the press, but it's been
reported that Boris has taken control, and effectively put Cummings on a
final warning. The Rose Garden event was supposed to be when he cleared
things up, but he blew it. Cummings is now on borrowed time, but Boris
would lose too much face if he fired him before the summer break.

I have no time for these petty political games and never have done.
Johnson has little face left as he's shown himself to be so feeble and
not doing the correct thing so he would actually gain more face by being
strong and getting rid of him now rather than later.

Has he resigned or been sacked from SAGE yet? I've not heard anything
about that.