Old June 16th 20, 03:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@nowhere.co.uk is offline

Default PT today

On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 15:18:46 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
tim... wrote:
Train was about 10% full, none of the seats were marked out of use. Pax
were left to make their own mind up as to where they should sit.

Everybody was masked up

Yes, that confirms other accounts: people are complying, without any
heavy-handed rule enforcement.

I don't know about the trains but in the buses they are most certainly not.
I saw a number going past today with half the passengers unmasked. And good
for them. I won't be wearing one either next time I use PT.