Old July 16th 20, 10:23 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Marland Marland is offline

Default Banksy decorates a Circle Line train

Scott wrote:

But in this case, I think the artwork itself is the video, not the

Quite possibly given he doesn't normally video the process.

What are the rules about video recording on the London Underground
anyway? I though permission was needed.

Applicant ,Dear TFL , May I Have permission to make a video recording on
a train?

TFl. Please fill in form giving name and address details and details
of what your production will be about.

Applicant , I live at 54 **** Street Brixton and I’m going to film myself
and an accomplice vandalising the inside of one of you trains with spray
paint.

TfL , permission denied , please resubmit calling yourself an Artist and
what you are doing is art,
public support means we may have to tolerate your action.

Yep it might work

GH