Old July 16th 20, 03:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default Banksy decorates a Circle Line train

On 16/07/2020 09:29, Scott wrote:
On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 08:09:51 +0000 (UTC), wrote:

On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 08:03:02 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 15 Jul 2020 21:01:56 -0000 (UTC)
Subcontracting/delegation to someone else to do the actual work while the
artist was the "inspiration" (or project manager more like) seems to be
fairly
common in the art world. Even the old masters were at it. Slightly
fraudulent
IMO but YMMV.

Yes, having their studio do most or all of the actual physical work is a
long established tradition for artists great and not so great (like Hirst).
We don't know if Banksy normally does that.

But in this case, I think the artwork itself is the video, not the

Quite possibly given he doesn't normally video the process.

What are the rules about video recording on the London Underground
anyway? I though permission was needed.

For commercial purposes yes, no way are you going to stop people using
their phones to video while travelling.

--
Graeme Wall
This account not read.