Old July 29th 20, 01:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Able[_2_] Peter Able[_2_] is offline

Default Chalfont & Latimer near miss 23rd June

On 28/07/2020 21:12, Marland wrote:
London calling wrote:
On Fri, 26 Jun 2020 08:04:23 -0000 (UTC), Anna Noyd-Dryver
wrote:

AFAIK the shared sections will retain lineside signalling (similar
arrangement to the Central line with an additional aspect for ATO trains,
though in this case I believe it will be blue rather than white); but the
resignalling of Harrow and north thereof is currently on hold.

I would expect trainstops to be retained, or possibly TPWS to be fitted
instead.

Speak to TC. Big changes are afoot and lots has now been abandoned!

Isn’t he that Cat who lives in a trash can ?

GH

TC OT UK !

PA