Old August 12th 20, 08:42 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@nowhere.co.uk is offline

Default Can't update Oyster card with cash any more

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 17:38:37 +0100
Graeme Wall wrote:
On 11/08/2020 16:10, wrote:
On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 13:11:57 +0100
Graeme Wall wrote:
On 11/08/2020 12:43,
wrote:
When did you last see a copper coin?

Last time I handled a 2p piece which was only recently. And before you turn

your pedant mode to up 11 I know its copper plated but the germs don't know

that.

How many TfL ticket machines still accept 2p pieces?

From straw man to non sequitor. I can't wait to see what technique you're
going to employ next.

Oh dear, we are back to our junior school days are we?

It really wouldn't surprise me that while the other kids were playing ball
in the playground you were debating with your teacher about how you couldn't
pay for your lunch that day because the dog that ate your homework also ate
all your copper coins.