Old December 5th 20, 10:03 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Anna Noyd-Dryver Anna Noyd-Dryver is offline

Default Have the 483s had their final run?

Recliner wrote:
I just spotted this tweet from Geoff Marshall:

Geoff Marshall
@geofftech
·
3h
So I rode the ‘38 yesterday. Today there was no train. Then this has just
appeared … no trains for another WEEK; what if it still doesn’t resume
after that! Did I just inadvertently manage to ride on the last day that
they were in service … ?

https://twitter.com/geofftech/status...758822407?s=21

006 failed last week, 008 failed yesterday (one post suggests axle box
problems?). 007 is supposedly nearing the end of an overhaul. Another post
suggests service may resume on Monday.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/355569249197459/ has some knowledgeable
people posting and commenting.

Anna Noyd-Dryver