Old December 17th 20, 01:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Charles Ellson[_2_] Charles Ellson[_2_] is offline

Default Thameslink returns to the Tube Map

On Thu, 17 Dec 2020 11:06:01 -0000, "NY" wrote:

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
Leaving out the Moorgate to FP section of GN - even if they don't include
the rest - is just cretinous and a disservice to passengers.

I'm not sure why it's worse than leaving out the Waterloo-Wimbledon (etc)
National Rail routes.

I'm not sure where one should draw the line (pun *not* intended!) between
which lines to include and which to omit.

You could be strict and only include traditional London Underground lines,
and exclude Thameslink and London Overground (since those were traditionally
British Rail / Network Rail).

You could additionally include London Overground. You could include GOBLIN,
North London Line and Thameslink and Finsbury Park to Moorgate. But should
you go further and include a selection of other Network Rail services?

snip
You could just resume publication of the fold-up "all lines" maps that
were available years ago but now only seem to exist in the form of
posters at stations or PDF files.
http://content.tfl.gov.uk/london-rai...rvices-map.pdf