Old December 17th 20, 05:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Thameslink returns to the Tube Map

On 17/12/2020 11:56, wrote:
On Thu, 17 Dec 2020 10:45:52 +0000
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 10:28:03 on Thu, 17 Dec
2020,
remarked:
I was thinking of the problems of showing and labelling the inner London
stations, while keeping the line reasonably straight.

Leaving out the Moorgate to FP section of GN - even if they don't include
the rest - is just cretinous and a disservice to passengers.

I'm not sure why it's worse than leaving out the Waterloo-Wimbledon
(etc) National Rail routes.

Because it used to be a tube line, still gets used as such

What does "get used as a tube line" mean?

and is far more
integrated with the tube network than Thameslink. A few years ago I along with
hundreds of others used to change at FP to get the moorgate line.

--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
Mouse On Mars - 1999 - Niun Niggung