Old December 17th 20, 06:45 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default Have the 483s had their final run?

On 17/12/2020 08:43, wrote:
On Wed, 16 Dec 2020 18:06:07 +0000
Graeme Wall wrote:
On 16/12/2020 11:24,
wrote:
Quite possibly, but I've heard numerous anecdotal reports on the radio and
elsewhere of British kids in the past who applied to these sorts of jobs
and were turned down in preference of EU workers.

Cite?

How am I supposed to cite stories from guests and callers on radio shows
and opinion pieces I read ages ago? Thats why I said "anecdotal".

So you have no evidence that any of this actually happened. There's
anecdotal reports that a flying saucer landed in Rendlesham Forest.
That's just as likely.

--
Graeme Wall
This account not read.