Old January 10th 21, 04:59 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Bryan Morris Bryan Morris is offline

Default Thameslink returns to the Tube Map

In message ,
writes
On Fri, 8 Jan 2021 20:09:07 -0000 (UTC)
Anna Noyd-Dryver wrote:
tim... wrote:
just because very few under 35s are dying doesn't mean the they don't get
ill enough to be hospitalised

and take up beds and medical resources that might otherwise be needed for
people with other illnesses (of all ages)

Or even if not hospitalised, have long lasting serious effects; I have a
friend, a fit and healthy 48 year old who used to run 5k every day, who,
over six months after getting Covid, struggles to walk 200m without a rest.

I had a cousin in his late 40s who did running competitions. He got cancer
and was dead in 9 months. Perhaps we should all be locked in our homes
in case we get hit by a cosmic ray in the sunshine or breath in some toxic
diesel fumes and also get it?

Life has risks, deal with it.

Moron
Hopefully you haven't bred