Old January 11th 21, 07:46 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Marland Marland is offline

Default Thameslink returns to the Tube Map

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 18:29:30 on Sun, 10
Jan 2021, Marland remarked:
wrote:
On Fri, 8 Jan 2021 20:09:07 -0000 (UTC)

I had a cousin in his late 40s who did running competitions. He got cancer
and was dead in 9 months. Perhaps we should all be locked in our homes
in case we get hit by a cosmic ray in the sunshine or breath in some toxic
diesel fumes and also get it?

Life has risks, deal with it.

Cancer isn’t contagious

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/cervical-cancer/causes/

As you well know a usenet post is not going to cover 100% detail like an
essay in the BMJ,
declaring Women should stay in or keep their genitals well covered will not
go down well though another use of that phrase may put you in such a
position to be at risk , but we are now straying into an area that is
well OT for UKR and where tunnel shots do not mean an album of places under
hills with openings at both end.

GH

GH