Old February 17th 21, 01:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Pamela[_2_] Pamela[_2_] is offline

Default Johnston font beneath Thames Barrier

On 16:17 9 Feb 2021, Graeme Wall said:

On 09/02/2021 13:49, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 11:58:43 on Tue, 9
Feb 2021, Graeme Wall remarked:
On 09/02/2021 11:11, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 09:51:33 on Tue, 9
Feb 2021,Â* Basil Jet remarked:

Â*One of the numerous sans serif typefaces, but definitely
not Johnston.

Â*I was a little surprised that "Sans Serif" as an April Fool,
was the lowest scoring one in yesterday's "Pointless", despite
the really heavyÂ* hints in the question about lower/upper
case.

Where did the spaghetti harvest come?

Much higher (which surprised me because it was significantly
earlier).

Circa 1957 IIRC whereas San Serif was in the 1970s.

They are still good April Fools.