Old March 6th 21, 08:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default New piccadilly line trains

On 06/03/2021 01:07, Arthur Figgis wrote:
On 05/03/2021 22:46, Recliner wrote:
Arthur Figgis wrote:
On 05/03/2021 21:12, Graeme Wall wrote:
On 05/03/2021 18:41, Arthur Figgis wrote:
On 05/03/2021 16:56, Recliner wrote:

If, by some amazing chance, we have Mayor Bailey after May,
Is that plausible, short of Sadiq Khan being filmed wearing a Dominic
Cummings fan club t-shirt while committing unnatural acts with one of
the Queen's corgis on top of the Cenotaph?

I'm aware there are people who think Khan is an ISIS-supporting
communist who is being paid by Big Cycle Path, but I don't think I've
seen anything actually pro-Bailey. And even less pro that bloke with
the social media adverts who looks like a conman from an old sitcom.

And I've only just seen the nominative determinism of the UKIP
candidate.

I see someone is promoting Corbyn for mayor?

Piers rather than Jeremy.

Yikes!Â* Perhaps he reckons that Londoners enjoy having ageing lefty
mayors?

But maybe Neil Robertson will vote for him, based on Piers' 'Covid is a
hoax' manifesto?

I've never really understood the "other" but not explicitly comedy
candidates for Mayor, especially the ones who don't do any/much
campaigning.

Egotism, they get their picture in the local papers and at least get a
mention on the BBC/ITV/Sky news.

--
Graeme Wall
This account not read.