Old April 1st 21, 07:39 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
tim...[_2_] tim...[_2_] is offline

Default Tim goes Underground

"Bevan Price" wrote in message
On 31/03/2021 12:56, tim... wrote:

"Bevan Price" wrote in message
On 31/03/2021 11:49, Anna Noyd-Dryver wrote:
Basil Jet wrote:

filming a TV show called
#SecretsOfTheLondonUnderground during a lockdown

How is that an essential service?

It's work which he can't do from home. I don't think there's been a
point
at which non-essential *work* was forbidden (otherwise my friends who
run a
mail-order wool company would have had to close, for example). Or do
you
think all production of new TV programmes should have ceased for a
year?

Anna Noyd-Dryver

(OT) Well .... I would be happy to see all soaps cease for 50 years. It
might give TV a chance to devise some new, original dramas instead of
bombarding us with endless variations on the same tedious stories......

is your TV missing an OFF button?

No. It also has a channel change option. It is just that I wish there were
more options for original UK drama, instead of endless repetition of
things long past their sell-by dates.

So you really can't find anything of interest on one of the 57 channels
(with nothing on!). Either live or time shifted via your preferred method?

you're either very very very very very fussy, or not trying hard enough