Old April 1st 21, 08:24 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default Tim goes Underground

On 01/04/2021 18:51, Graeme Wall wrote:
On 01/04/2021 12:34, tim... wrote:

I know zip all about the minutiae of the Boer War or the Crimea War
for example (all I know comes from a couple of Hollywood blockbuster
movies - and we all know how inaccurate they can sometimes be)

Not a lot of library footage from either of those.

Going by pictures on social media of Russian trains heading southwest,
people might soon not need a library to find pictures of Crimea-related
wars...

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK