Old April 2nd 21, 11:21 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Recliner[_4_] Recliner[_4_] is offline

Default Tim goes Underground

wrote:
On 02/04/2021 11:28, Graeme Wall wrote:
On 02/04/2021 10:22, wrote:
On Thu, 1 Apr 2021 18:54:22 +0100
Graeme Wall wrote:
On 01/04/2021 11:34,
wrote:
Yes, thats right. I'm in denial about the sky falling, mass deaths
in the
street, plague and pestilence, the 4 horsemen riding over the
horizon, the
end of civilisation as we know it.... or maybe not.

No, you are just a fool.

Go and self isolate behind the sofa for another year grandpa in case
the nasty
virus gets you. In the meantime I'll get on with life.

Hope your family appreciate you putting them in danger just to prove how
macho you are.

He's not proving that he's macho. Just an big idiot.

Neil seems to have multiple personas that he can switch between. Sometimes,
just occasionally, he's a sensible, well-informed character, and on others,
he's deliberately provocative in a talk-radio style.