Old April 6th 21, 03:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_4_] Recliner[_4_] is offline

Default Tube fare rises

wrote:
Checked my Oyster today and noticed my tube fares have gone up by 10p since
march. Kalamity Khan kept that quiet - I read tube fares weren't going to go
up - but given its the election in May no surprise. Wouldn't have mattered
anyway, he could drop a bomb in the middle of London and the sheep would
still vote for him.

This highly confidential document revealed the rise three months ago:
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/london-tube-bus-fares-rise-cost-how-much-b899911.html

And here's the secret details of the rises:
https://tfl.gov.uk/campaign/new-fares