Old April 13th 21, 06:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default LO lines to be named

In message , at 16:07:36 on Mon, 12 Apr
2021, Recliner remarked:
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 06:44:08 on Sun, 11 Apr 2021,
Roland Perry remarked:

Anglia have liveried trains for the Bittern line, East Suffolk line
etc, but I've only ever seen them on the wrong lines!

Odd you should mention that... this morning one of the Fen Line GN
trains was liveried "Gatwick Express". Which more different to the plain
livery than the straying GA Stansted Express ones (which are at least
the correct side of the river).

Apparently six GatEx 387s have been loaned to GN as temporary 365
replacements.

They are having shuffle, then, because we've not seen 365s on the Fen
line for a couple of years.

Continuing the theme, this afternoon they put a 700/717 (I was too far
away to tell) on an Electrostar diagram from Kings Cross to Ely.

The former, surely?

The train was billed as a GN, and they only have 717s. But Thameslink
runs 700's as far as Cambridge.