Old April 14th 21, 10:15 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Tweed[_2_] Tweed[_2_] is offline

Default LO lines to be named

Anna Noyd-Dryver wrote:
MB wrote:
On 11/04/2021 11:56, Anna Noyd-Dryver wrote:
Marked spaces and a kerbside supply post.

Often not enough spaces for all residents then you get the complication
if someone else parks in your space so you have park elsewhere.

I wasn't thinking house-specific numbered spaces, but just marked
car-length spaces with a charging point each.

Anna Noyd-Dryver

I still want to know what is to be done about cable theft. Presumably
charger cables have some fairly thick copper conductors. I could see
someone with insulated bolt cutters chopping their way down a street of
plugged in cars in the dead of night. Does an alarm go off if the cable is
chopped?